sales tax

Dean J. shared this question 10 months ago
Answered

How do i show our tax rate and amount of tax on an invoice?

Comments (15)

photo

I think there is something going on with the system. I just put a quote together and I manually had to enter the sales tax percentage in. I did a mock order from my phone as if I was a customer and the sales tax calculated, looks like a back office error.

photo

Dean, you would variables for *taxrate* and *salestax*

photo

Hi Susan we have tried that. We have selected the option that includes tax in our pricing, we just need to show that tax amount on the invoice.

photo

Hi Susan, did you find a solution for our tax problem?

photo
photo

Jessica we would need lead examples

photo

It appears to have tax rate and sales tax  but no working.

Regards

Dean Jamieson

The Madd Fun Company

818 Karamu Road North

Hastings 4122

Ph 0687 85953   Mobile 027 5264004  Web: www.maddfun.co.nz

New Comment

sales tax

Susan McDuffee

Dean, you would variables for *taxrate* and *salestax*

OPEN COMMENT IN BROWSER

Stop receiving notifications about this question

Powered by UseResponse

photo

What lead# is that?

photo

#15408269 but you can look at any lead they all the same

photo

Hi

Did you have a look at our Tax question ?

Regards

Dean Jamieson

The Madd Fun Company

818 Karamu Road North

Hastings 4122

Ph 0687 85953   Mobile 027 5264004  Web: www.maddfun.co.nz

New Comment

sales tax

Susan McDuffee

What lead# is that?

OPEN COMMENT IN BROWSER

Stop receiving notifications about this question

Powered by UseResponse

photo

I can probably poke around and look at it if you want to hop on Zoom. I can fix most issues relatively fast.

Most likely you need to add in your invoice/contract a line that looks like this:

6769a440937c6968fd3bbc614b034770

If you are still having a problem you can email me at nicki@apocalypseservices.com and I can set up a zoom with you - since you are in NZ it will take a smidge of coordinating as I am on the East Cost of the US and you are 16hrs ahead of me

photo

On the lead # you gave...the problem is that the taxes arent' calculating...not that it's not necessarily on the template?

photo

The tax is already in the price so we are not wanting to add tax but show the amount included. It is a requirement of our tax department. The average client doesn't care but commercial clients do

photo

Does it need to show on every invoice or only in instances where the customer is a specific type?

photo

So it's included in the price? What is the rate?

photo

15%

photo

So I see on your contract you have the GST and then 0% and $0 do you want me to have this entered there?

photo

Yes, we asked before and needed a response...it looks like we need to calculate the GST that is included in your price...but calculate it out on your contract...correct? The GST is 15% of the rental subtotal?

photo
photo

Our prices include 15% gst

On the invoice  we need to show what that amount is. 

Sent from my Galaxy

photo

Do we need to just list that the 15% is included in the price? because I don't think I can have it actually calculated out. I think we can say...GST is 15% and is included in rental price

photo

That would be better than how it is at the moment.

photo

Ok, I updated it on the contract yesterday...you can take a look at new contracts and see if that would look. I can do this on the invoice too if this works

photo

Yes please update invoice as well.

Thanks

photo

Ok, this has been added to both

Leave a Comment

Attach a file