Deleted shifts

Chad B. shared this question 16 months ago
Answered

I'm trying to figure out what happened on lead 14720601 with some shifts. On the 23rd Devin added shifts 4111779 and 4111781 for Owen using the route planner. On the 24th I woke up to make sure I knew who all was going to the job that day. The employee assigned to those shifts were no longer on the route planner. So I added them back in. I see in the log where I deleted shifts that morning (which I never deleted) and added 2 more shifts for owen. None of the shift id's match up. the ones I "deleted" and the ones Devin created. I'm trying to figure out how Owen's shifts that were assigned by devin on the 23rd were not showing the morning of the 24th. Hope that all makes sense.

Comments (5)

photo

I have developers looking further into this I'm finding as much as you did.

photo

Did you already have the route planner opened to that date when you went in and added shifts? You probably know where I'm going with that. If you didn't reload the date, you would have deleted his shifts when you saved yours.

photo

Per developer: Looking at the logs, I can see that the shifts that were added and later deleted did not have a worker id assigned.

photo

Then how did it get on Owens calendar and then removed? 

photo

Per dev: When was it added to Owen's calendar? I can see that it didn’t have a worker id assigned to the shift, so I’m not sure how that would have happened. I can see that the shift was deleted from the workers page. If you look at the log for Owens worker profile you will see:

at

06/23/202310:49 amChadBurkholder

two shifts were removed

The shifts that were added on 23rd by Devin were deleted later that day by Chad from the workers profile page after making some updates. The shifts that you are saying were removed from the delivery planner on the 24th were shifts that were not assigned to a worker. All of this is visible from either the lead log or worker profile log.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file