rentals quantity and rentals qty(rented) includes refused leads

isabelle A. shared this question 10 months ago
Answered

I use Rentals quantity (in report for inventory) and rentals aty(rented) in report for leads and i noticed that it includes items in refused ''refusée'' leads.

The status ''refusée'' does not reserve the items.

Can you check and let me know why.

Thank you

Comments (18)

photo

What is the name of the reports?

photo

In inventory: Consommables

In leads: Liste des items / Quantité

photo

On the leads report I'm not seeing any leads being pulled that are in "refusée"....do you maybe have another filter applied that would be pulling this? What is a lead that is showing and should not be?

photo

Here is an exemple:

For pop-corn, it says i have 8460 quantity rented but if you go and see the contract, there are 3 contracts ''refused'' for 1100 quantity that should not show below

** second screen is the liste of pop-corn without the ''refused'' which shows the good ''rented'' quantity which is 7360

c63c7484af4c26ab1e3e0960202571ee

419c23549a6dff7757bc09ccd8d7abdc

photo

Try running it again like I am and see if its any better. You don't want to put the dates in the report just filter them on the side. If its not what you are wanting let us know and we can look again.

640457661d1975c58aa1985951dd2dab

photo

the problem i am having is with consumable.

Here is a simple exemple with ''Poudre Holi - boite 100 sacs de 75g - multicolor''

If you look at the inventory; i have 5 on hand today and after all quote/contract i will have 4

BUT if you look at the rentals quantity used in the report ''consommable'' it shows 3 because it deducted a ''refused'' contract.

a4fa45c3198c8bacee1190a080a4ccb1

654c015783f21d0df1dcdb9aae926558

See the contract with that item

54ca8e1359534e9d4af5c1fe631ba7cd

I need the Rentals quantity to show the good number of consumable i have left. Not including the refused

photo

What statues do you need to show this on?

photo

Statues below should not deduct the inventory

Refusé

Partiel

Devis

Annulé

photo

I've attached a filter to the report go ahead and give it another run and see if its any better.

photo

You added a filter to which report ?

Still the same on my side; if i display the report ''consommable'' for the holi multicouleur. It still show 3 in Rentals Quantity but it should show 4.

What i am looking for is to have the quantity at the end of all rentals.

0cebd0cbf3e666c96bd5b69ee21dcdb9

photo

The filter was added to Liste des items / Quantité

photo

Ok, so liste des items / Quantité is good now for the total of consumable we ''sold''

And i need, the report in inventory ''Consommable'' to show number of item at the end of all rentals. This number should not include leads that are ''refusé'' ''Partiel'', ''Devis'' ''Annulé'' because those are refused or cancelled event.

In those statues Reserve Equipment for Leads in this Status is not checked so i don't see why it in included in the Quantity rented

photo

The inventory reports don't work that way we cannot filter those out unfortunately.

photo

I do not understand the relation with filter

Just want to understand why items that are in a lead with a cancelled status count in the colomn ''rentals quantity'' (used in the report Consommable. Why do they count as rentals quantity since they were not rented (sold)

In other word, i am trying to have a report to print with all my consumable with the quantity at the end of all leads. So the quantity i need is the one shown there:

The list of contract under quantity in inventory does not incude refused or cancelled leads. Which is what i need without having to go in each inventory.

2c279158ac0f407bbde991591c0c9fbf

photo

I have developers looking further into this

photo

Developer made an adjustment see if this is now working as you intend.

photo

Yes, it seams to be ok now. i will look further with other consumable to make sure.

Can you let me know what is suppose to represent the quantity in the standard report in inventory

As you can see, this quantity still show the quantity rented including the refused lead. does not make sense to me

As oppose to the report Consommable with the quantity you arranged. See next image

a6eea23ba600ccbc92d8b007cbb9f8e8

61a22f97c989ae76e4a2bd4dffac0708

Just so you

photo

Developers have adjusted that column as well.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file