Slow Saving

Greg H. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

Anyone else notice over the weekend and still this morning that clicking on save takes a LONGGGGGGGGGG time for it to come back up green

I have had payments process and get emails before the button even comes back to green

I have cleared my cache and tried it from 2 different devices still the same results

Just curious if anyone else is having the same problem or if IO is making changes that is slowing things down while the update something?

Comments (7)

photo

No one else has said anything this morning....if you can get a video that would be helpful!

photo

Soon as I get back to the office I'll do up a couple videos and send them over

photo

I got your video and have someone looking into this.

photo

Did it actually save? If you navigate to the lead via another tab, do you see your changes saved? First thing I noticed is that all of your actions seem slow which would suggest a slow connection or device. If it is saving and the button is just not coming back, that's certainly something we can fix. If it's not saving, that's likely something we can fix. It should save even if a slow connection. Let us know. Thanks!

photo

no it didnt save i had to exit out of IO and redo the changes or order depending on what i was working on

it happens very frequently but then i might go days with no issue

photo

Thanks for the info I have added to ticket for developers

photo

It sounds very clearly like an intermittent connection issue with your network. Even so, we have started looking at ways to improve the speed which would help resolve this issue. I'll take a look to see if we can add a timeout allowing you to manually save when it fails. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied