All Global Payments imported to QBO have the same customer name. How do we correct this, please?

sunshineparties V. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

We need to know which customer payments are included in each batch.

Comments (9)

photo

I have a developer taking a look.

photo

Message from Developer

open one of these up. i’m assuming that is a list in QBO? please check the memo line to see if it says something like ‘imported by inflatableoffice’. i think maybe you are getting these from your bank or something, not us.

photo

The memo says Global Payments. Has anyone ever seen this before? We did not have this problem with our last POS.

photo

I have asked the developer I will update as soon as I hear back.

photo

Thank you so much!

photo

Per Developer:

That is not us entering those. It’s probably your bank import. What you should try to do is match the payments we enter with your bank imports when you are matching downloaded bank transactions. That is all we can do at this time.

photo

Jen, and the IO developer are correct. This is not coming from IO. Where is that screenshot from? That doesn't look like my deposit page in QB, which is the first place where you would deal with payments in QB.

photo

The screen shot is from the transaction page downloaded from the bank into qbo. I have over 30 transactions from the end of march through now that need to be posted so I can do bank recs. The former bookkeeper, Nadine, was having the same issue. Is there a report I can print to see payments received by date to assist? I'm not trying to point fingers, just trying to get the items posted & reconciled. Thank you all for your help!!

photo

I have created you a report "Collected Payments" go ahead and run that on the leads page and see if that's giving you what you need. I have a filter attached to the report for only contracted, confirmed and complete leads to show, so you will just want to filter your dates when running.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file