Option to cancel creation of venue

isabelle A. shared this question 16 months ago
Answered

Hello

When creating a lead, if we copie the address from customer and then decide to put a venue, it request us to say if we want to update or create a new venue. Would be necessary to have the option to cancel.

Many times i have to go in the venues and delete a new venue created for Proludik quebec or Prolduik Montréal with the adresse of the customer.

Thank you

Comments (4)

photo

If you start entering the venue name and click on the suggested venue it shouldn't ask you to change/update the venue. When you click on the suggested drop down, it will enter the information for you.

photo

Hello Brittany,

I know that. The issu comes when you want to change it because the customer changed is mind.

For exemple; the customer want a delivery so we copy the venu from the customer. We do not enter anything in the field ''venue name'' as we do not want to create a venue.

But then, the customer decides to come and pickit up at our warehouse. there is no way to ''clear'' the venue adresse so when we type the venue name as you suggest, it is asking to either update or create a new venue,

Even if

photo

I just tested this out. I used the "x" beside the venue name and cleared the venue first. Then copied the address from the customer back over and then it didn't try to change the venue information at all.

photo

Thank you Susan

We will try this and let you know

Leave a Comment

Attach a file