Price Cheat Sheet for Calls

Corey L. shared this idea 11 months ago
New

Hey all! Is there a way to create a list of "typical" prices so I can tell customers that choose to call in while I'm away from my desk? Something like a Grid / Table makes sense maybe?? List the items down the rows and the timelines along the top? Thanks!!

Comments (3)

photo

You can create an inventory report (settings>reports) showing the name of the item, category and base price. Run the report in inventory (settings>inventory) Then export and print it.

photo

i did taht same type report chad and that is our default view in inventory

7d09b5ab22bd5e8bf820698f1dfd2b3b

photo

Thanks all. I did make a custom report in regards to your comments... but an hourly/daily breakdown would be nice. This way I could quickly tell a customer over the phone the total for each item they want as they try to determine the length of the event. I'm probably the most phone-oriented IO user, but it'd still be nice :-)

photo

I'd encourage you to try relying on the software for pricing so that you are pushed to ask their information and log it for future advertising purposes.

However, if you like having the sheet, export the report and upload in to excel and then add the columns you wish IO would export. Pretty simple even though it would be nice to be able to export it all done.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file