unable to view product when I select " view product"

Lisa C. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

this has been an ungoing issue each time i add inventory in the last two weeks, on the best price page I added an inventory item " bakers bundle" and from the web page when i select " view pproduct:" from the picture item it doesnt do anything just takes me back to main page. I also have had an issue with an item that has a ticket in and I reached out on this to follow up but have not heard anything. been a log time customer aand have not had soo many issues as off late

please advise

Comments (1)

photo

I have fixed your Bakers Bundle it is now showing on the website. Anytime this happens you can go to your Settings-->WordPress click on your link and do a Force Sync of your site and this is usually what fixes this issue, if after you do that and it's still not working please let us know. Please see screenshot

I have checked on your issue with the Cotton Candy adding to the lead and the developers are still working on this, I did let them know that you are inquiring about this to see where they are in the process. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Please let us know if you need anything else!

Files: sync.png
Leave a Comment

Attach a file