emails and fees

Chelsea A. shared this problem 10 months ago
Solved

Hello,

For the past week people are having problems with the website booting them out when trying to book, a lot of emails are bouncing back even though the are the correct emails, and I'm also having troubles with them not receiving emails that I send (like a quote or contract). I also cannot figure out how to add Holiday fees. I want a $50 Holiday fee for every major holiday added when people are booking.

Comments (1)

photo

I created a test lead and sent myself an email and everything was working just fine. For the Holiday fee do you only want it for the actual day?

photo

I'm not sure whats making it happen, but its happened to multiple people. Should I just tell you who it is when it happens? And yes, just day of for Holiday fee.

photo

Looks like you have Easter, and 4th of July in for the Holiday, what other Holidays this year are you wanting. Yes if customers are having issues and they let you know, make sure you find out what type of device they are using, Phone, Computer, etc. and also what browser. and if its a phone what type of phone, Iphone, or Android.

photo

We'd like it for all major holidays and I will do that next time theres a problem. I do know that some phones show our pricing and some don't but both being iphones. Do you know what would cause that?

photo

I have all of these in for you.

photo

Thank you so much!

photo

I’m still having problems with the emails. Everyone who puts in for a quote puts in their correct email and they bounce. I try sending the email, they don’t receive them. I’ve sent Susan Leboeuf specifically multiple emails and she hasn’t received any.

photo

Hello it looks like your email preferences are testing with an error. You will need to go to Settings-->Email Preferences and I suggest clicking "Grant Gmail Permission" and follow the steps on the Google pop up.

6f5bede55d543b8e0fbcd7290ec38786

Once you have your email set, I suggest clicking "test login" to make sure the email is testing successfully.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file