Automatic emails not working

Dwayne C. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

Can anyone help me with my automatic emails. They used to work but now my payment reminders, thank you emails or anything is working. I’m having to do it manually. I went and looked and the automatic emails are active but they aren’t sending out.

Comments (2)

photo

Can you please provide us with some lead #'s so we can take a look at why these didn't go out?

photo

14718313 I had to manually send the thank you email to, these are two off the top of my head

photo

I have been watching this and these emails seem to be working and going out to your customers, please let us know if this should happen again.

Thanks!

photo
photo

Did you recently modify or just turn on the Thank You and Event Reminder emails?

photo

I recently turned on the 2-3 day payment reminder. Also my lead status hasn’t automatically been changing from confirmed to complete after the event is over.

photo

Ok I'm going to keep an eye on this until tomorrow to see if these email will go out on their own, and I will update you then.

photo

Good afternoon, I have been keeping an eye on this and I can see for lead 15483593 that the Thank you email did go out as it should, I'm going to keep this until this weekend to see if the 2 that you have if the auto emails event reminders go out, if they do not I will put this in with a developer. So for June the 1st please don't send the emails to the customers let the system do it, if it has not by the 2nd I will put this in.

photo

I just checked and your event reminders for this Saturday for both of your lead have went out, I will check again next week to see if the Thank you emails have gone out.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file