Website not displaying correctly

Justin W. shared this problem 11 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Good morning, I was hoping I could get some help to get my website to atleast display a menu at this time. So I have someone helping me out on my website (just doing some edits and such to make it look a little nicer) and I'm not sure what they have done but now basically every time I go to my website on a phone it says "it seems we can't find what you're looking for" and shows a white screen - when you go to my site on a computer it says the same thing but atleast displays a menu - I would atleast like for someone to be able to click on a menu option when they go to my site on a phone until we can get the rest of the site completed. Even if that means making my old home page active for now (it is the Home page that has a SEO of 67 - that is really the easiest way to explain because there are multiple home pages now because of the work that someone was doing in my account. I hope this is something y'all can help me with and I'd really appreciate any update y'all can provide to me.

Comments (1)

photo

I am able to see your website's homepage, and I can navigate to each category on both desktop and mobile. Are you still having an issue with this?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file