training

Tom S. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

I have followed directions to create a name for training material, and I see how to create questions from the material presented, but I don't see any directions to actually create the material you want to present to a worker which can then be followed up with the questions.

I would also like to know how to replicate the customer training material and quiz which we send to customers so that it can also be sent to new workers as part of the training program.

Comments (5)

photo

If you want it to be for workers you create it as a "training" and then go to a worker profile and can assign it to be completed by them. There wouldn't be a way to copy it also for customers. For customers it would have to be created as a "survey"

photo

Thank you but I one all of the info you repaired just now. The specifics of making that happen are lost to me after hours invested in creating a document that Disny apparently Danger and is now lost 

Sent from my iPhone

photo

Thank you Susan for your reply. These were not questions.

I was first interested in conveying content from our policies and procedures manual in several sections with questions to follow in a separate page. The content I created before getting to the questions didn't save. I guess I learned from that to create in a more familiar page like Word and then paste the creative into the Training section, but I need more specifics on how to make that happen and how to follow-up with questions.

My intent is to create a series as described in summary by the IO developers so workers can go to their worker site, select a training section and complete it on their own time.

I thought it would be helpful and easy to start with the already created customer training guide we send to customers and make that available to workers, but I can't seem to find specifics on how to just move the customer copy to the workers site to begin the training process.

photo

Do me a favor...send me here a paragraph for one of these "trainings" and maybe we can get it started for you?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file