Customer CRM glitch?

Casey Z. shared this problem 11 months ago
Awaiting Reply

All of my customer CRMs look like this. I think somebody at IO hit a wrong button.

543e705570a0bbc1144a850ffe9374c0

Comments (5)

photo

It's part of the new update! When you make a journal note you can also assign and set status and mark read ETC

It's not exactly working the way I expect it (thinking this will replace tasks) but it's part of that

photo

All of my customers have the same entries, and they are not related to my business. They appear to be CRM tasks and notes for IO support. Different customers of theirs have reached their text limit or call limit, automations need to be approved... That's why I think someone messed up. Are yours all related to your business, or do you see the same entries I'm seeing?

photo

Scroll down - I can see internal things but also the emails and customer CRM notes

6fd58c9f7e4d3ee8c49c68a5a5d2e55a

And now I can assign things to specific people too

photo

Does look like all the stuff is for every customer though... I'm seeing the exact same log in my customers for IO support at you are

photo

we have developers looking into this

photo

mine is normal also

534346c8dd88353b1e1d6f417d0ed030

photo
photo

16e73778922378f9bdff815124dc00f2Mine looks normal. Doesn't have the additional drop downs or check boxes. I also didn't get any popup stating there was an update. sooo....

photo

This was a bug on our end and has since been resolved. If you are still seeing on your end please send over examples.

photo

Mine is back to normal. Thanks!

photo
photo

I believe the Customer CRM is still not functioning properly. Among other things, I don't think it's recording when customers open contracts. We use this to know how/when to contact customers, so it's important.

photo

How does the CRM show this or should show it? Idk if I've ever seen it and still trying to figure out how to use the CRM.

photo

The CRM in the customer profile used to show every time the customer opened the contract. I think it showed detail for their website visits too, like which pages they visited. If you sent them any other emails with a link, it would show when they opened those too.

There are a lot of ways to use this. Here's a simple example: You can filter for customers who have been sent quotes over 5 days ago, haven't signed or paid, but have opened the contract or visited your website in the last 2 days. I haven't created automations, but you certainly could. We just use it to monitor customer activity, that way we can follow up with an appropriate response.

photo

Oh didn't realize it showed more info in the customer profile than the lead. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I knew about the filter variables, haven't really thought about using those yet but maybe I will this season

photo

Don't be in any hurry, it's not showing that info now.

photo
photo

Yes this is vital info for sure

Leave a Comment

Attach a file