Adding reCaptcha

Ricky O. shared this question 12 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Can someone help me add reCAPTCHA to my website. I've messed with it over the past week. I am not having any luck. I keep getting errors on the site and forms that I've been working on. Secondly, can someone explain the Google Maps API. Is this important? Struggling with Google Cloud.

Comments (1)

photo

What forms are you needing to add reCAPTCHA to? I can assist.

In regards to Google Maps, our software uses Google Maps to search for event addresses and routing within the delivery planner.

photo

Thank you for the response. I need the Generic Form Pop UP fixed and the contact us page. I'd also like it to where its just set up in the future to where all I have to do on the form edit page is select reCAPTCHA. And the maps question I had was about the Google Maps embed API. Is this a needed function? I am sorry for the confusion. I am just struggling with this one.

photo

I am unsure of where t=and what to add in the code to make this work. I have the v3 keys set.

photo

It looks like you have have reCAPTCHA set up correctly on your contact form on your home page. I have it added to your contact page and quote request page.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file