timeslots

Ryan F. shared this question 17 months ago
Answered

I am trying to switch a location "foam froggy" over to timeslots. I do not see where to do this. Our other location uses timeslots. When reading an article, it seems that only one customer can choose a particular timeslot if choosing timeslots company-wide. I thought this is how we have our main location set up and I certainly hope it is not prohibiting customers from choosing the same timeslot. How can I check? this is not why we are using time slots.

Also, related... it appears that you can allow customers to use different timeslots for different items. I would like to utilize this for some items that are charged by the hour, like the foam cannon compared to a bounce house.

Comments (2)

photo

Also, I am trying to reorder the timeslots and the up and down arrows are not working

photo

These seem to be working for me? As far as the timeslots you would go to your Settings-->Timeslots and you can start entering your slots. The only time a timeslot should not be available if if the same item that you only have one of is already taken for that timeslot? I hope this makes sense and if you need assistance with setting up the timeslots please let us know.

Thanks!

photo

no, it's still letting the customer choose any time they want from the shopping cart, it is not showing options to select timeslots.

photo

This needed to be updated in WordPress. I have made this change for you and it seems to be working the way it should be.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file