concession supply quantities inventory

Ryan F. shared this question 12 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I feel like quotes are subtracting from available inventory for concessions. Is it supposed to do this? I have items on hand, but then I have quotes showing up in conflict??? The Cherry 100 pack says I have 7 on hand but then I get a quote requesting one and it says unavailable and prevents them from booking?

I do not want to prevent people from booking because of a concession supply issue. Is there a work around?

Comments (3)

photo

What is the lead# where this has occured?

photo

do you have your quotes set to pull and reserve inventory or just as a quote with no movement in the reseveration process?

the conflict could be showing to let you know on that date there will be a conflict

we have that all the time on quotes comparted to contracted orders

it is telling you that by the time the quote is to happen there will be an issue

if you use this alert correctly you can use it as an selling tool to have your client pick something else etc when it comes to bouncers, tents, etc.

but for stock items it shoudl alert you to the fact you are going to need to order some more

on our quote this is the only 2 boxes we have checked

e9806a1b58e56b18517a7719d045b2a9

photo

thanks. we do not reserve items from quotes, that's what is confusing me. I don't mind it telling ME that by the time the quote comes and is booked I will be out, but I don't want it prohibiting the customer from booking for something silly like being short a snow cone bottle of syrup 1 month from now on a 2k order.

photo
photo

Do you have a lead we can take a look at where this behavior occurred?

photo

I'm not sure I've been so busy I don't have time to go back and find one I'll wait till one pops back up again. I feel like that was 300 leaves ago that I've looked at. Sorry

photo

Yes if you run into one please send over and we can take a look. During my troubleshooting attempts I was unable to replicate.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file