Training system in App
In Progress
Can we have a menu option for Training in the app where employees can go and view training materials?
Access denied
Can we have a menu option for Training in the app where employees can go and view training materials?
We have our developers looking into this feature request further and will advise when we have an update.
Thanks!
We have our developers looking into this feature request further and will advise when we have an update.
Thanks!
Developer has advised this is a planned feature, we already have a task for it and will be added to the app.
Developer has advised this is a planned feature, we already have a task for it and will be added to the app.
Chad were you trying to reach out to Tom Slonaker? I had a message but I do not use messenger
Chad were you trying to reach out to Tom Slonaker? I had a message but I do not use messenger
Yes. You have a training program that is set as public.
Yes. You have a training program that is set as public.
Replies have been locked on this page!