delivery planner set up and pick up times

Ryan F. shared this problem 2 years ago
Awaiting Reply

I ma regularly having different times show up on the workers site delivery tab than what it should be. This is happening for tear down and set up times. The delivery planner on the desktop shows one time but then the delivery tab on the worker site shows another.

One example is from this past Sunday, April 3rd. For the route truck f250, driver Jace, the tear down times for stop 3 and stop 1 give 15 minutes. This is correct according to what we enter under the inventory items. However, the Delivery tab in the workers site shows 30 minutes for each tear down. This has caused problems on scheduling on busy day's.

Similarly, on April 2 on contract vehicle route with driver Jace, order number 8, Ally, has 30 minutes on the delivery planner and in the inventory settings for set up, but the delivery tab on workers site gives 45 minutes.

Comments (4)

photo

I am adding this to the ticket we have open for the routing issues you are having! I am having a hard time pulling Sunday as an example so if you have any new upcoming examples please send them over. Thanks!

photo

Ok, it is happening almost every route, every weekend. I'll get some screen shots..... but the there are sited examples in the original message. Can you confirm those?

photo

just bumping this

photo
photo

Did you have some current examples or screenshots to share?

photo

Here. And see original post

photo
photo

Are you still having issues with this? Here are the likely causes and solutions:

1) You are seeing rounding issues. We typically round by every 15 mins. We can set it as low as 5 mins for you if you need it that tight. Let us know.

2) We have bad geolocation/distance data for some of your addresses. This is most likely. I believe we released a fix so that when you see this you can go to a lead involved and click the "Address Issues?" link. Choose to force refresh and save. Our recent change will clear more of the data than we were before. Next time you load the route, it should be accurate.

photo

Yes I'm still having these issues. Thank you for the recommendations but neither of those seem to affect the issue. Because it's showing two different times. It'll show one time on the delivery planner on the website and then through the driver's workers site it shows different times. It changes things.

photo

Where are they seeing it on the workers site? Can you direct me and give me a date/worker/etc to look at? That sounds like a different issue.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file