worker schedule on delivery planner

Ryan F. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

I have a worker Cohen scheduled in the delivery planner for the route on the Toyota, but somehow in the workers site he scheduled for the contract vehicle. This is for Saturday, April 9

Comments (5)

photo

It is now doing for two other workers Jace and Ben who are scheduled on the Box truck it now in the workers site has them scheduled for another vehicle. I had a similar problem over the weekend where the delivery planner kept creating warehouse type shifts underneath the route and it totally messed up the routing as it kept telling them to go back to the warehouse after every stop.

photo

And now I went back into the delivery planner and it has changed vehicles and workers and mixed them all up.

photo

how can I delete these warehouse shifts the delivery planner keeps creating for some reason?

photo
photo

Did these Warehouse work shifts show up after you had everything set? I am wondering if they are messing up your schedule. I removed them from the Contract Vehicle Schedule...but I want a developer to take a look again and see if they can find where they are coming from again.

photo

Thank you. Yes they showed up after I had everything set. But actually when I went to save it that's when the first one popped up right after I saved it. The second one popped up when I came back to it and reset the dates.

photo

When I go to the vehicles I am able to remove them from the schedule but I still would like to stop the warehouse shifts from showing in the first place...now that we have a couple showing on an upcoming route...let me see if someone can track where exactly these are coming from once and for all! I will keep you posted.

photo

ok, thank you so much

photo

how do I remove them. My schedules are still a mess and we have a busy weekend and a lot of confusion for loaders and workers still. Any way this can get helped with tomorrow?

photo

If they are on an actual vehicle's schedule...go to Settings-->Vehicles. If you click on the vehicle you should be able to see all of it's "shifts" and delete the warehouse shifts so it's not messing up the routing. In the meantime, I still have someone looking at all this so it doesn't keep happening.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file