Lead name

Bryon H. shared this problem 12 months ago
Solved

Whenever a customer creates a quote, thier name doesn't appear on the top or on the routing block. It only appears after i go in and click save on the lead.

Comments (6)

photo

Route example

photo

This would happen if a customer or someone in your office puts their information in for the party the venue location but does not fill out any customer information it also will not allow you to use the quote status unless you've made adjustments to your quote status in the settings that would allow it I can get the same thing to happen but I cannot get it to be on quote I can tag it as quote but when I go to save it it tells me it has to take it back to partial because part of the information is missing

photo

This is a recently booked event 100% by the customer.

photo

yea thats weird, mine shows the name on mine HMMMM

the only way i get it to now show a name is to not put a name in

is it all your orders or just some?

photo
photo

I have this being looked at. I will update you as soon as I hear back.

photo

Per Developer:

Event organization is typically set with this code block in Leadcls::post_quote:

if(empty($post['io_update']) | isset($post['eventorganization'])) { $post['eventorganization'] = trim($post['eventorganization']); if (empty($post['eventorganization'])) { $this->eventorganization = trim($post['firstname']) . ' ' . trim($post['lastname']); } else { $this->eventorganization = $post['eventorganization']; $cust->organization = $post['eventorganization']; } }

The problem is the user removed the eventorganization input on their WP Checkout Page Template, so isset($post['eventorganization']) evaluates as false.

You can see it will default to the customer’s first & last name if eventorganization was posted empty, but since the input was removed completely, it skips this entire block.

They could add a hidden input called eventorganization to the page,

photo

This issue has been resolved.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file