My second group is not pulling the correct WP Checkout page template.

Matthew A. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

I have one inventory item that does not result in the correct WP Checkout page. I have setup a special event where there parents coming to a farmer's market. Parents pay a fee per child. One the page I have setup for this is one option where quantity can be changed. Once this is selected the customer checks out and is suppose to be able to got to my second groups WP Checkout page (which I modified from the first groups WP Checkout Page) but I can tell it is still going to the first groups WP Checkout Page because I have a delivery method that is only for the second group and is not being shown.

I have changed the Wrapper to the second group wrapper but this has not worked either. Is there something I am missing to get this working properly?

Comments (1)

photo

It looks like you have a handful of items going to this checkout...so I removed all of the other inventory from this 2nd checkout. For this wrapper you will need to go to it and update the "logo location" if it's going to have it's own logo.

How is the customer going to start the checkout process at the farmers market? Are you going to have the checkout pulled up and they are going to choose what they want?

photo

They will scan a QR code that goes directly to the page for the farmers market that shows the bounce house option. My goal is for them to go to this page at the quantity of “rides” which represents the number of children then proceed to the checkout process that goes to the WP Checkout specific for the farmers market group.

photo

Right now you still have a few items on there...but just the ones that are labeled "FM"

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file