Auto Booking retrictions

Fahlyn H. shared this question 20 days ago
Answered

I need specific steps or help on how to set up where people cannot auto book for delivery and delivery/set up on Saturdays. When they attempt to auto book on Saturdays for either one of these delivery types they receive a message that they have to call or email to speak with a rep.

Comments (2)

photo
1

Could you please give me any lead examples where this happened to I can take a deeper look?

photo
1

#77408099

I really just need someone to walk me through step by step on the filtering I guess. I have tried to set filters in the past and always do them incorrectly.

photo
1

You can make a filter exactly like the one below. This will catch any leads that come through with either of those delivery types and that start on Saturday.

38a26f699ab31c4fa6469d60c37f3f1a

Once you do this go to Settings-->Online Quoting and go to the filter section. Add the filter you created and set as "Exclude" as shown below. This will then no longer allow autobooking for leads that match your filter!

5884b88fc66b2a7726e8f5c186e91a5c

photo
photo
1

Create a filter that captures leads with those requirements. Event start day of week is Saturday and delivery type includes delivery. Then add that filter to settings>online quoting>autobook restrictions.

Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file