Worker Availability Cross refrence

Nicki G. shared this idea 20 days ago
Under Consideration

We can put in the worker's availability on the app... but there isn't anyway or where to see it except in that worker's app. it's not on their profile or adjustable anywhere else

Comments (5)

photo
2

Logistics>Shifts. Preset for requested time off and one for availability. The request time off preset allows you to approve and deny.

photo
1

The one for availability doesn't show me anything?

I'm looking for a place to see what workers have marked as their available times/days and possibly edit them.


EX: I have a worker who is available every week day from 5-midnight and all day on weekends. But if the shift is from 9pm Thursday to 1am Friday they can do it; they just didn't mark the early morning hours - except when I go to schedule it just says they aren't available for the whole shift.


I want to be able to see what each worker put for their availability and possibly edit it, or to put it in for them without them having permission to change it

photo
1

What account / worker is not showing availability on the shift preset filters for "Worker Availability"?

photo
photo
1

That's where I see mine. 🤷‍♂

photo
1

Adjustment - I would like to be able to adjust and put in the workers availability for them rather than have them be the only ones who can

photo
1

Thanks for your suggestion! We have our developers looking into this further. We may consider it for a future release. To see all of our exciting new releases, check out the announcement page!

photo
1

it turns out in this instance it's because only one worker (myself) had their availability in and I can't see my own?

14947f41

Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file