Recommended installation/tear times REPORT

Marcus S. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

Does anyone know of a way to create a filter to capture install/tear times that are not the "recommended" times?

For instance, when you have 4 items that may take 1 hour to install and you then remove 2 items and then the recommended installation time will lower by 30 minutes BUT it doesn't go down automatically so we have to catch them manually.

Comments (3)

photo

When you make a change to the lead...it should be giving you an alert to make a change to the set up and tear down times as a reminder are you doing so when it gives you this?? I tested this out when making a change to rentals and I got these reminders each time.

photo

SOOOOOO, yes, you are absolutely correct. However with a sales staff of 6 that doesn't ALWAYS read every message I am relying on my logistic team to open up "odd" install or tear down timed events and check to see if they are timed right. This isn't really the best option for find all the errors which is why I was looking for a filter/report option.

photo

But to answer your question...no we don't have a filter or a report for something like this!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file