Issue with email after receiving a quote

Mike K. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

Hey after I receive a quote and I go to send them a copy of the invoice and contract with that link they click to sign and pay, it keeps just saying You either entered an invalid link or your quote has expired.Click here to try again. It also is saying that the contract is attached as a pdf but when it gets opened it's just a white page, any suggestions?

Comments (1)

photo

you need to convert it to a contracted status to send a contract

when it just a quote you cant send a contract, but the client can click the book now button and it will take them through the process to confirm the quote, pay the deposit and sign the contract automatically

if you want to send a client a contract from the back end when its in quote status you need to change it to a contract status or one that you have set up that will allow it to happen.

the reason i say a status you have set up is because we all have different statuses at different levels along the process. i have 10 myself and i know many and MANYYYYYYYYYYYYY more so everyone is different when it comes to this.

photo

Thanks so much for your help! I got it figured out with you response so thank you very much for taking the time.

photo

Great good to hear that

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file