Time-slo removal?

Vera P. shared this question 17 months ago
Answered

How can I remove the time-slots off my website? I have deleted them in settings and sync the website but they still show up..

Comments (9)

photo

This has been fixed for you! Please take a look. :)

photo

It’s still showing on my website.. once you select the date you want, it shows up and then again at the checkout?

photo

The time picker has been removed from the checkout page as well as the shopping cart. Please take a look. You may need to clear your cache to see the changes on the shopping cart.

Let us know if you have any questions.

photo
photo

Hi. Thank you so much for removing it for the date area. However, it does still show up on the checkouts pages. I've atttached screenshots below.

photo

You may need to cache your computer, as this is not showing up like this for us.

photo

I will try that now. Thank you!

photo

You're welcome. Let us know if you need anything else.

photo

I cleared the cache and its still showing on the last 2 checkout pages. It wont let you proceed to checkout without entering times.

photo

Ok I have fixed this, I had to make an adjustment in the actual inventory items. If you clear your cache again or try on a different browser you will see the changes.

photo

Yayy! It worked. They're gone on both ages. Thank you. I appreciate all the help!

photo

You're very welcome!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file