Last Minute Booking Fees

Kinsey F. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

Our last minute booking fees aren't populating with our orders as they normally would. What do we do to fix this?

Comments (10)

photo

Do you have a lead ID example so we can take a further look into this for you?

photo

photo

It looked like the lead was created on 04/07. If your customer creates the lead days in advance but then doesn't book, this fee won't apply.

photo

That doesn’t seem right it was calculating it before.

Another lead is 14336273.

We just gave her a discount but it wasn’t coming up for this lead either.

photo

In the 24 hour last minute scheduling fee, if you hover over "Number of Days", you'll see that that's the number of days of the creation of the lead 'til the event start time.

photo

The one for 14336273 honestly looks like it was created at 9 am...it was for 11am...it beat the 48 hour fee by 2 hours. I am going to test one out right now...to be sure it's working. I will do the same thing but miss it by an hour.

photo

ok, nevermind, I cannot get this fee to work at all...it looks like it was working before for you guys. Were any changes made to it recently?

photo

I mean it worked for me on that one lead and then when i went to edit it, it changed it and now it won't work for any lead so it's got to be some kind of glitch

photo

I have a developer taking a look at this

photo

Actually it looks like these fees were only set up for one location and not the other! We made a copy of them so they will apply for both!!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file