Time Clock Issue

Chad B. shared this problem 12 months ago
Solved

When I'm scheduled to work and I try to clock in on the app. It won't let me because a position isn't chosen. However, I can't see where to choose a position.

Alternatively, the website will let me clock in even though there is no place to choose a position.

Additionally, the app will give me a position drop down if I'm NOT scheduled to work.

Seems like a bug on both the site and the app.

Comments (3)

photo

I have opened a ticket with developers for further review.

photo

See attached, there should be a position drop down when clocking in. Do you not have this option? Please provide more details for developers.

photo

I get that. and it's there when I'm not scheduled. it's when I am that they disappear. Let me see if I can get screen shots. It's probably going to work now and something was just a fluke but let me schedule myself for today and see if they disappear

photo

Definitely happened on the website. Pic attached. App seems slow to update maybe. No position block available.

photo

Thanks I gave this to developers

photo

Is the app still not working, or was it just slow? If you are still having issues with the app please send a screenshot per developers request.

photo

Developers found and fixed an issue where if a worker was clocked in from the website, they were not able to clock out from the app.

photo
photo

The app doesn't auto select shifts or positions. When those options are available. It is still not working. But I haven't seen an update to the app either. 

Leave a Comment

Attach a file