Status settings changed, seemingly on their own

Casey Z. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

I don't suppose you guys in IO support can view a log of changes to my settings? I just noticed that some of my status settings changed, sometime in the last 5 days or so. I don't know what all the changes are, but this one definitely changed. I've always had this box checked, but it became unchecked, so copied leads were taking the same status as the leads they were copied from. I really need to know what other changes were made, and whether they were made by one of my users, or if it happened during the recent update.

4f7aed926ca7e9cb511e74e2ede013ff

Comments (1)

photo

No, I don't see any other changes in the last 5 days!

photo

Did you see that change to the copied lead status?

photo

Not in the past week?

photo

I am trying to think of anything we were trying to fix for you that had to do with statuses last week?? I was looking through notes and couldn't find anything.

photo

I can't think of anything, either. I was in the "confirmed" settings last week, just to take a screenshot to help someone else out. Other than that, I haven't been in status settings. Hopefully that's the only thing that changed.

photo

I am looking through them now to make sure they all make sense. One thing about statuses. If one is messed up you usually know right away.

photo

You don't need to do that. My statuses are going to be different from most, so you may have trouble making sense of them. I skimmed through and nothing else jumped out at me. Thanks

photo

That's no problem, took a look and same thing nothing jumped out that would cause issues for you....and I searched the database and I didn't show any new changes to the statuses except for the change back to the quote that you made today!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file