Item showing unavailable

John S. shared this problem 12 months ago
Solved

I have a waterslide (Reggae Rush) that is currently booked for this weekend. However, when you go to my website and click on Reggae Rush, it shows the slide as unavailable before I ever even try to select a date. So, for instance, if a customer wants to reserve the slide 2 weeks from now where there is no schedule conflict, it still just says "Item unavailable (change date).

Comments (4)

photo

I have a developer taking a look.

photo

Just to explain in a little more detail.. From the home page, if you hover over "Inventory" and click on "Slides and Combos", you can click on Reggae Rush and it shows that it is unavailable.

However, from the Slides and Combos page, if you click the "Set Event Date" button and select any day(s) that it isn't booked, it will show as available.

Most customers just click on the inflatable they want and, as with Reggae Rush, will see it unavailable and move on. I hope this explains the issue a little better and hope to get a response soon as this affects my bookings. Thanks!

photo
photo

Just to explain in a little more detail.. From the home page, if you hover over "Inventory" and click on "Slides and Combos", you can click on Reggae Rush and it shows that it is unavailable.

However, from the Slides and Combos page, if you click the "Set Event Date" button and select any day(s) that it isn't booked, it will show as available.

Most customers just click on the inflatable they want and, as with Reggae Rush, will see it unavailable and move on. I hope this explains the issue a little better and hope to get a response soon as this affects my bookings. Thanks!

photo

I still have an open ticket I will let you know when it has been completed.

photo

This has been fixed!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file