How can a client book a specific product on the same day?

Matthew A. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

Hosting a special single day even where customer will be able to use the website to select and pay for 1 of 2 bounce houses with special pricing. However, currently same day selections cannot be made.

Comments (3)

photo

So you want a client to be able to book and pay on the same day that they want the party? Example would be if you want the party on July the 4th you could book it the morning of July 4th and you're still going to service it the day of July 4th?

photo

If that is truly what you're looking for then you would do it at settings online quoting and set your number of days to zero in this section

Keep in mind if you allow a customer to go online book pay for and expect you to show up 20 minutes later I think that's going to be a world of hurting on you your company your staff and probably your ratings because you're not going to be showing up when they think you're going to be there

photo

Yes Greg that is correct. However this specific event the customer will already be on site. They will come to us. I did set the Days of Notice to 0 but it will not let me do the same day. I can do next day. When I go to test it, I only get the option for the next day not the current day. Any other settings I could be missing?

photo
photo

Good afternoon Matthew, please see my video response.

photo

Thank you thank you thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for and completely forgot about this area.

photo

I've been on a job site all day since noon and just seen this glad u got it

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file