Damage Waiver Prompt

Tony C. shared this question 13 months ago
Awaiting Reply

When we adjust a lead and add remove items we are always prompted to change the damage waiver.

This is something that to me should not require our input or have a prompt.

If the order value goes up so does the damage waiver

If the order value goes down, so does the damage waiver.

The damage waiver is based on the order total. is there a way to stop the yellow bar at the bottom from prompting us and just change it?

I don't want to take the prompt bar away completely. I just want the damage waiver to adjust automatically

Thank you

Comments (4)

photo

I have noticed this to but I was thinking it was from where I switched from damage waiver to additional damage waiver set up that was released a few months back... Hmmm now you have me curious

photo

If there is a fix I would love to find it

photo
photo

Mine works just as yours Tony C I misunderstood your original post the difference mine is doing is if I'm trying to remove the damage waiver from a copied lead to convert it to the new additional damage waiver language that's where I was confused at and what you were saying

But the damage waiver is part of the yellow bar cycle of changes and prompts but I do agree damage waiver may not need to be a part of that prompt yellow bar warning especially if you have went in and sat your items that are exempt from damage waiver then yes it should just automatically recalculate up or down as needed without questioning the user

That was the reason we switched from the old way of doing damage waiver to the new way so we could exempt items and or categories from damage waiver calculations

photo

We have all our fees exempt from the dw fee. Everything that should be exempt is. It just prompts when I remove an item or change an item. It is quite annoying. It should just automatically adjust based on rental item value as changes are made.

If you have a solution for that I would love to implement it

Thank you!

photo
photo

I have a developer taking a look at this.

photo

Good morning is this still an issue for you guys?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file