Route planner calendar feature
Answered
It would be really helpful if the Route Planner calendar had a "Today" button that would instantly jump back to the current date.
There are many times when I'm looking several months ahead to see if we can accommodate a future event. While I'm doing that, another customer will call asking what time our crew is scheduled to arrive for today's event (or an event later this week). At that point, I have to click back through multiple months just to return to the current date.
A simple "Today" button would make navigating the calendar much faster and improve efficiency when switching between future planning and current-day scheduling.
The same question
I have added this as a feature request.
I have added this as a feature request.
Thanks
Thanks
Good news — the issue you reported has been resolved and the fix is now live in your account. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Good news — the issue you reported has been resolved and the fix is now live in your account. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Replies have been locked on this page!