quote link issue

Ariel L. shared this problem 13 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I have sent quote link to a customer and they get a Whoops! the page you were looking for couldnt be found. this happend 2 times already.

Comments (11)

photo

Are you sending quotes or contracts?

photo

Quotes copying the link and sending thru text. it appears that both the people have apple if that makes a diffrence

photo

I don't think so. Can you post an image of where you're copying the link from? 

photo

d9f55e4dce5edd2ed4569e3c03d11a0a

photo

If you click the link does it open ok?

photo

yes for me it works fine. I sent it to my other phone with no issues. but I have 2 different customers that have told me the same thing.

See attached error they get. (they are both iPhones) not sure if that is a trend yet or not.

photo

Oh it's that page. Go to WordPress>pages. Then select trash and see if the quote page is there. If not, select draft and see if it's there. If not. It may be as far as I can take you. And IO may have to look in to it.

photo

Its there but not sure whats going on.

photo
photo

If it's in the trash or draft you need to publish the page. 

photo

no its not in the trash its published.

photo

Can you please provide lead examples where this behavior had occurred?

photo
photo

Oh. 🤔🤔🤔

photo

I had the same issue today both apple users I just haven't had time to look into it

It was texting issue also email worked fine but not texting

photo

Good morning, I just sent myself a quote from this lead and I have received this quote with no issues it opened fine? Do you now how the customer is trying to open it? If a mobile device what type?

photo

yes the 2 times it happened to me the customers each had an Iphone. it seams like Greg H from the previous comment also had the same issue with 2 apple users.

photo
photo

after several tests yesterday it seemed that it was dropping the lead number after the cid= but now its working

photo

Ariel is yours working now?

photo

I don't know i don't have anyone with an iphone to try this with right now. has something changed? becuase its happend the first time we noticed 4 days ago and then yesterday was the second time.

photo
photo

Please let us know if your still having issues.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file