Event Leads Quotes Not Working

ubounceindy H. shared this problem 12 months ago
Awaiting Reply

We noticed every quote coming in as a lead showed the start time at 7am and end time as 11:45pm. Thought it was kind of weird until a client claimed she chose a certain time frame and her quote contract showed different time. We tested several quotes ourselves picking different start and end times and in every lead on our dashboard it showed 7am to 11:45 end time. I have attached screenshots of my settings both IO and Wordpress please help as this is making us send contracts to potential clients with different prices and event start and end times ! :(

ubounceindy.com

Comments (9)

photo

Go to general preference and set your default start Time there

photo

Default start time is at 11am in general preferences but quotes always show 7am start time.

photo
photo

Do you allow multi day and overnight rentals?

photo

Yes we do and I have tried both:

Allow multi day select

Allow user to pick single, overnight, or multi day

And it still always just shows 7am start time and 11:45 end time.

photo
photo

Try changing the time that says pickups next day start at 7:00 a.m.

photo

Just tried changing that setting to 11am instead and it worked on checkout/select date pop up it automatically goes to 11am for overnight, but once again once quote is submitted it automatically changes the start time to 7am and end time to 11:45pm

photo
photo

Try removing the times in your online quoting boxes just blank them out

photo

The other question I have is when you're testing are you testing from the website side or from the back end side

photo

When I test I do it from the website side as a regular customer would.

photo
photo

Good morning, you need to go to your Settings-->Delivery Methods and go to the restrictions, this is where you have this time set (see screenshot)

photo

i always forget about that place in delivery methods.. we dont restrict so its not something i have to keep up with on a daily basis LOL ill remember this now ;)!

photo
photo

So that did change the start time I had it set to 7am and changed to 11am and it now displays the new start date at 11am. But It still displays the start time to 11am and end time to 11:45 automatically instead of what customer chooses in checkout process. I have tried enabling both force start time and end time and it still did it. So then tried it again with both checkboxes unchecked and it still did it.

photo

So u want every event starts at 11am but at wherever tme the client picks?

photo

This is because you have this set as default, so it's always going to default to that time no matter what time is chosen by the customer,

photo

I was super busy sorry for late response but yes, I had default start and default end time inserted and didn’t realize I could scroll all the way up to the top and could change it to blank/nothing.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file