Deactivate vendors

Casey Z. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

Can we get a way to make vendors inactive? If so, don't forget to make the vendor list default to display only the active vendors, and give us an "inactive preset".

Comments (5)

photo

I have a work around but nothing in system that seems to fit what you are looking for

photo

What's the idea?

photo
photo

1) Create Optional Field

1001fc8c6917a5970b5aee41dff22ac0

1.5 ) All your existing ones will still be unchecked so you will have to go into all your current vendors and apply it but you might be able to use the Edit Multiple option - Edited this is not possible at this time

2) Create Filter

be7b5b3aa95c36109269571e2c0f5001

2.5) Apply the filter and it should be your default look until you remove it

photo

I was one step away from that. I created the checkbox, but my brain stopped working. I couldn't figure out how to filter it. This will work for the vendor list, but I also want them to not show up when adding items to a lead. I think I will need to make each of their items inactive in inventory. Several steps here, so I will wait to see if IO can add the "Active" checkbox.

photo

We have your request in with developers for review.

photo
photo

What is the purpose? Would it also inactivate all that vendors equipment in your system?

photo

Yee, to remove the vendor and their equipment from the list when adding items to a lead. Also to hide them from the vendor list, the same way inactive inventory and inactive workers are hidden.

If it's not an easy thing to add, don't worry about it - bigger fish to fry and whatnot - I can go through and make all the vendor items inactive.

photo
photo

Correct

644d70a2

photo

I've put it on our list. I would think you might be able to search inventory by the vendor name, check all, and edit multiple to do this quickly.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file