Can I set up temporary discount?

Matt M. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

Am I able to do a temporary discount through my website? I want to do the first 10 rentals get 10% off.

Best Answer
photo

You can set this up as a "legacy" promo. When you go to Promotions and fees click the arrow beside add promo and "add Legacy promo" set up your "special" and you can limit it to the first 10 customers under Extra Details

Comments (1)

photo

you should be able to create a filter and a promo that uses the filter to catch the incoming orders and attache the promo to it

in the promo you can set the number of times it can get used and then it will stop working

YOu have to have auto save turned on

this will work from the back end

are you giving a code to the web users or just the first 10 that books online with no interaction and no codes?

photo

I am not using a code so i would like to do the first 10 with no interaction or code.

photo

You can set this up as a "legacy" promo. When you go to Promotions and fees click the arrow beside add promo and "add Legacy promo" set up your "special" and you can limit it to the first 10 customers under Extra Details

photo

susan, what triggers it from the the customer side to give the discount?

does it do it on all bookings only, or quotes or what type of filter does it autmatically use?

photo

Legacy specials don't use filters. You can just use something like... Spend 1 dollar get 10% off....since he is wanting the first 10 people to automatically get this special

photo

Gotcha , but does it only apply to confirmed orders or does quotes also get that same discount?

photo

All

photo

Thank you for the help! I have it set up now

photo

Matt keep in mind this will count quotes partials confirmed all to count toward you count of 10 so anything that comes in booked or not gets the discount and counts toward the 10

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file