Worker Profile

Casey Z. shared this question 18 months ago
Answered

Can someone at IO please figure out why one of my workers - Jesse Zegar - cannot edit some other workers' profiles. He was able to in the past, but not for the past few months.

Additional info: Jesse is able to edit the profile of Justin Anderson, but not Chris Branch.

Comments (2)

photo

I have this in with developers for further review, will advise when we have an update.

Thanks!

photo

You will want to look at permissions, ranks, even positions. Whomever is doing the edits, has to have more of everything to be able to edit the other worker. Looks like in this case it's due to the rank.

photo

Got it. I had a few employees who had "read" access to IO Phone (I removed that access), and I had to give Jesse full access to things he doesn't need, so that he can edit employee profiles. I'd really like to see a fix for this. Adding permissions for "Edit worker profiles" and "Edit worker permissions", would be nice.

I have people who need to manage workers, but don't need access to change sales reps, delete payments, and other lead/customer related premissions. And I don't necessarily want sales rep having access to edit workers, simply because they have more permissions.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file