IMPORTANT! - Need an automatic email created to notify me of a quote request via auto-booking

Scott M. shared this problem 13 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Please create an automatic email created to notify me of a quote request via auto-booking. I got several quote requests yesterday and the only way I was notified was when I went into my leads after I thought things were slow that afternoon,

Comments (13)

photo

Go to settings alert center and turn it on

There are tons of auto alerts you can turn on and have notifications for already built into IO

photo

Hi Scott,

It looks like the New Quote alert was not active in the alerts center. I have it activated now. You should receive these emails from now on.

Thank you

photo

Thank you. Brittany. Dan and I were looking in the E-mail center and Automation but did not know to look in alerts.

Scott

Astro Jump of San Jose/Santa Cruz

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Party!

408-292-7876 or 831-475-5055

1442 S. Winchester Blvd., #239

San Jose, CA 95128

Email: scott@astrojump.com

www.astrojump.com

photo

Hi Io Support, I hate to be that guy, but the email notification format is wack and almost unusable other than its notification purpose. Is there any way to clean this up so you can read it?

Scott

San Jose, CA 95128

www.astrojump.com

photo

post a screen shot of what you are seeing

my notifications all work great..

photo
photo

I posted it as an attachment so you could see how it actually renders. It's so spread out I'm not even sure I could get it into a single screenshot,

Scott

San Jose, CA 95128

www.astrojump.com

photo

I see where this email is being generated from the quote confirm page. I am looking into how to edit this template as it is not in the email center or alerts center.

photo

Currently you are unable to edit those alerts the more I thought about it at some point I think IO made some changes for me

Chad had an idea that he does he creates his alerts using automations and then have it send the information that he wants it to say

photo

I've heard IO will be making the alert editable by users sometime, in the mean time I think you have 2 options.

1. Let IO edit it for you (I think they can do that)

2. create a filter that captures leads at the moment you want an alert and use it to make an automation and send a custom email in your email center

photo

You could easily set up an automation that looks for all quotes that has come in in the last hour and have it email you a copy of the quote template that's the easiest solution and that also would work when you make changes to your quote template you wouldn't have to go make changes to another area to get an alert

photo

Set a filter and an automation up like this and it should take care of your request

photo

Brittney created the filter in the e-mail alert seems to be working however the format is hard on the eyes and someone seems to be working on that I sent a copy of the alert as an attachment so you can see what it looks like to see if it could be reformatted and the same thing that could be read especially when ona cell phone

Scott

San Jose, CA 95128

www.astrojump.com

photo

Scott do you like the way your email looks that you send to the customer when they put a quote in? If so you can do what Chad said and the screenshots I sent you and have that exact same quote come to your email and ignore the alert Center email have it turned back off

photo
photo

There are two different emails one is when I get a quote request not for Mayo sometimes someone just replies to an e-mail from last year. The other e-mail is meant to be sent automatically.

Scott

San Jose, CA 95128

www.astrojump.com

photo

Have you attempted to create your own emails to be the way you want them to be with your own company logos and pictures and whatever text you want to be customized for each person such as you had a party last year on July the 3rd with us would you like to get scheduled again Etc

It sounds like you would benefit more from setting up your own custom emails which is what we did for our company we use a few of the automatic emails within IO but most of them we've set up our own templates they still do automatic but they're customized to our company information and they get processed and sent the way we want them to get sent

photo
photo

Yes, I have done that. I am still working on them as I use them and notice things that I can tweak I just recently learned how to resize my logo instead of using it as a header.

Scott

San Jose, CA 95128

www.astrojump.com

photo

Scott how new are you to inflatable office?

You should also go on Facebook and join the inflatable office users group Iou

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file