Inactive Inventory

Tony C. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

Does anyone know a reason as to why some of my items just start showing up as "Inactive"

It happens very randomly but when we open up an order that was 100% good to go, some of the items then show inactive.

Thanks,

Tony

Comments (3)

photo

Do you have a lead example for where this has happened?

Thank you!

photo

Are you on the free plan or are you want to pay plan and if you're on a free plan you may be out of inventory and if you're on a paid plan you may have exceeded your inventory account which then only things show up occasionally

photo

we are on unlimited. I just removed access to inventory for all people except myself to see if it was just someone making mistakes.

Tks

photo
photo

Has this been resolved?

photo

No it has not. Please see attached

This is a valid rental item with valid parts. All the parts are showing inactive

photo

By going to inactive it appears that most of our supply items are inactive. I need to know why. The linens listed should have been deleted but now I need to verify that.

I don't understand why all of this is going inactive when it is parts we are using.

photo

If you view the inactive item and then go down to the log, you can see when the items were made inactive and by whom.

04a0561ef262fbbfb8647a107d168a27

When looking at the log for a majority of the inactive items, it looks like they were deleted on 3/13 by a user.

You can make the item active again by going to the advanced settings and check the box for active.

d7542098130207d472cd1a10d9598ed8

photo

Thank you, some show that the item was deleted on 2/10/2023. Is there a reason that a deleted item shows? If we delete it, it should be deleted does that make sense. I mean, disappear deleted.

photo

The items will be marked as inactive in the system. You could technically delete an inactive item, but I would advise against it in case there is a history of leads with that item attached.

In regards to accessories listed as 'inactive' due to being deleted, you would need to manually unlink the inactive item before or after deleting.

photo

Okay, thank you

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file