global payments

matthew v. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

how do i set up global payments on my website?

Comments (6)

photo

I think if you go to the Merchant Services section you can start the ball rolling there.

photo

We would need for Global Payments to send us your credentials and we would then add them to Merchant Services.

photo

have you already set up your merchant account with Global? if not that is the first step

photo

yeah, I'm just waiting to hear back from them

photo

great,, once you are set up and ready IO will have it working pretty quick

you will hear good bad and ugly about Global, but i have been using global for over 10 years or longer and once i was set up i never have had any issues and on my monthly statements my all in fees etc im always less than 3% usually 2.6ish

i do shop other rates with processors at least yearly and global has matched them

as you process more with them they will give you better rates too

and the best part about GLobal is it is fully built into IO you never have to leave IO to make charges, refunds or anything like that

photo

Request the Global setup through the IO Merchant Services interface. The links are not real intuitive, it is just green words.

If you reach out to Global directly they have to reassign your request to the group that works with IO and it can cause delays. Just did this and took about a week longer then anticipated to get a merchant account setup

Leave a Comment

Attach a file