Coupon

Joshua B. shared this question 12 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I am having a problem actually having my coupon remove 10% off the order it doesn't take any percentage away at all in leads it says 0

Comments (5)

photo

Post a screenshot of your filter

photo

This is my filter I'm not sure which way to configure it

Files: Lead.png
photo

Change it from set to equals and then type in what the name of your discount is be sure you get it spelled correctly upper and lowercase

photo
photo

I don't think that's going to help what I told you to do let me get to a computer and I will try it from there I'm at basketball practice now with my grandson I think the variable is wrong also

photo

The easiest way is to create a legacy by using the add promo drop-down button pick Legacy and then set up a coupon similar to this look at the screenshots

photo

When using the filter coupon version it works great when you want automatic discount supplied so let's say if the order includes ABC bounce and a snow cone they get $25 off or something like that that's the point of the filter and the coupon doing a generic coupon for like you're doing to have it applied that's when the Legacy coupon works best

photo

Thank you

photo

Did that work for you?

photo
photo

Using the filter, just have it capture leads who's event date is set. It will then only apply when the code is used.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file