Email Templates

Tom S. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

It would be great to be able to add certain docs to email templates that can't be manually typed. Such as; COI's, W-9, scanned docs with images produced in a way that manually entering won't allow. This would allow us to send a W-9 or COI when requested by a customer, and it would be in the system rather than being sent outside IO. We currently send these in Outlook.

Some templates we like to send are dressed up with formatting and images that normal typing in IO won't duplicate. Can they be scanned in as a template?

Comments (4)

photo

I actually built something for this. If you want to hop on Zoom I can show you - email me at nickig@funflicks.com

photo

We use our emails when they ask for documents we create a email and manually send it to him like for instance if they want to be tax exempt we send them a link and it takes them to a form on our website that they can download and that's also the same thing it does for w9s or pretty much any other form they ask for if someone's asked for it we have it created in an email each email is different and then they can click the link and go get the document they want it works great

photo

That's a great Idea and I am working on something similar now. Thanks for the inspiration.

photo

It is super helpful and actually as soon as a school or a church or whoever tells me their tax exempt I send them their contract and right behind it I send them an email with the wording about you requested to be tax exempt please fill this out send it back to us Etc it cuts down on having to chase down tax exempt forms because we refuse to take tax off an invoice until that form is in our possession

photo

Rather than doing that manually you could build an automation based on customer type

Or include it in the Quote email

photo
photo

Yes, Tom as long as you add the documents as a link you can add them to the templates. I can create an url for each of them if you'd like?

photo

I just did it Susan :) No worries

photo

Yes, I saw automations come through too...Looks like your work :)

photo

( ◡‿◡ *)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file