time settings

Tom S. shared this problem 12 months ago
Solved

Most of our customers are missing the drop down for times for their events and default to the 10-6 because it is not obvious to them.

This means extra work for us to change the times which is so difficult because the box disappears when you try to slide down to see the apply times feature. There is so much information there, I cannot adjust my screen to see the apply feature.

Comments (11)

photo

Can you post screenshots of your checkout process so we can see how the time displays for suggestions?

photo

Don't know how to Chad and its not the checkout process at the moment, I am trying to change the event times and the box displaying the times is off screen and sliders dismiss the box

photo

d065333ae2fe7297ec3a3098b49ea42a

photo

Oh, I thought your initial issue was the customer not setting the time. 

Best thing I've found to set the date is scroll down just a hair before clicking the bar. 

photo

Tried that on each of several computers. Sometimes it works, most often the screen we want to adjust disappears when we try to get to the apply command

aturee

photo

No scroll first. But not past the time bar. Then click the time block you want to change.  

photo

We try and try and try that.

Thanks for the attempt to solve Chad, but that doesn't get it.

This is a horrible feature the way it is set up.

Now my next problem is to try again to figure out why auto emails are not going out.

photo

what size screen are you using? what do you have teh resolution set at? you can most likely zoom out about 10% and it will solve it.. it has to do with screen resolution my screen view is at 100% no adjustments

i know you said you cant adjust your screen but there are several ways to adjust the settings and or resolution mabye try the browser setting

chrome is here

4f638605032444708c809f46021487e2

another idea that might help is to use full screen view F11

i experience it on my tablet but never on a computer

is is my computer screen shot

3d4df951187de289397496c818a6ab82

photo

Great suggestion, I wish I had thought of it! My vision is poor and I enlarge everything to be able to see. I think your suggestion should work.

photo
photo
photo

The problem boils down to screen resolution. you could set your resolution different to almost never have the problem however, this i usually fix it (video link below). That said, it would be nice for the window to not disappear on scroll.

https://vimeo.com/808741883/afdeae6c3b

photo

I am always cautious with changes because the ripple effects often create un- intended consequences, but this could be a game changer for me if I can make it work.

Thanks !

photo

if you are talking about monitor swaps, my staff was soooooooooo happy...and for 150.00 its a very good option for us

Hope something chad or myself gave you helps :)

photo

You both are a great help. Thanks!

I appreciate your advice always

photo

Yes Greg and Chad are both great help and resources and this appears to be resolved going to close as this is related to screen/browser display

photo

I was remiss in not mentioning that Gabby and Jen have been a big help too.

I had to be dragged into using the new system, and the learning curve is taking me longer than I would like, but the team at IO has setup such great resources with the Help at the bottom of the pages and the input from everyone available to answer questions, I am making progress each day and gaining confidence. Thanks team. And Greg, my monitors are huge! but I also had zoom set to 110 so I could see and that was the real issue. Back down to 90 and problem solved.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file