How do I email someone a receipt once they made their deposit?

Abe K. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

How do I email someone a receipt once they made their deposit? The customer wants a copy.

Comments (6)

photo

Click the envelope in the upper right corner. I select the invoice template then click send. You can also set it to send automatically depending on what leave of the software you are using.

photo

It should also show on their contact. The link they used to sign will still work but have updated balance due. They may have to refresh the page for it to show the updated amount due.

photo

Hello,

Both solutions Dana has provided are correct. You can send an email with the invoice to your customer or the customer has the ability to print their receipt on the contract page. Let us know if you need assistance.

Thank you

photo

The best way to accomplish this task is to set up your automated emails that when the payments made it'll send them a receipt or if you have inflatable office phone you can set it up to win a payment's made it would send him a text message with the link showing the payment the entire system can be automated with the tools that are already there for email you just have to turn them on

photo

Settings > Email Center > There should be a default email called Customer - Payment Received > click the box next to Active

Now you can send it manually (although it will auto send as well) from their lead and it will have a link to their receipt.

Also on any lead you can go to the payment section (yours may not be where mine is):

e2aa3a5f06865d2e2243e9f078c349cb

You should see a little button to click :

e8b63fd4e17bc6bb345052eb31089412

That will take you to a receipt page as well and you can send them that link

photo

i would highly suggest you turn on this email that is already in your email center, it could be inactive so you might need to search for inactive templates here

ffc34cee96dc0cbeba5dd14c0701ceb7

but this will do all the work for you each time a payment is made on orders

47418209b7f1ce09c2d2035e2a21d65b

Leave a Comment

Attach a file