Recommended Accessories

Tony C. shared this question 13 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Is there anyway to display a recommended number of accessories for the item?

For instance

For my stages. We offer 3-5 inch tall, 9-11 inch tall, 18-22 inch tall, and 3 foot tall. The only way I can see showing the stages properly is by having a primary item for each height. Within the individual heights I can specify the number of legs needed. This works however I end up with 10 stages under each item name for height. if the accessory is not "Required" then when added there is only 1 accessory added. Thus, if my booking staff is not paying attention I am sending an 8x8 stage with 1 leg.

So the booking staff does not have to manually calculate it every time, it would be nice if beside the item there was a recommended count maybe in quotes or parentheses for them to reference. I know they would still need to update but the would at least save the time and guessing of what was needed.

I cannot make all leg accessories required because it would book all of them. However it would be nice if there was an entry or something on the accessory that says "Recommended number"

So for now, I have different height Stage Inventory with all the stage leg height as required accessories. Just makes a lot of redundant entering of inventory.

Am I just over thinking here? In the images, my skirting colors are not required but nobody knows off the top of their head just how many it needs. Something like a "Recommended Qty" entry would be very helpful.

Thoughts?

Comments (1)

photo

I can help you build that if you want.

Message me at nickig@funflicks and we can zoom. shouldn't take but 30 min between explaining and doing I think

photo

Cannot get an email to go through.

Please reach out, tonyc@mesospoiled.com

Thank you

photo

Good morning, you need to go to your Settings-->Email Preferences and set up your email for Texas Linens.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file