Images are not displaying on mobile view

Brandy C. shared this problem 13 months ago
Awaiting Reply

On the mobile view, all the images under the categories (example the Bounce House category) is not displaying correctly on the Jump Party site, see screenshot attached.

Comments (3)

photo

its the size of the image box that is displaying mobile view.. it seems the height is ok but the width is the issue.

just to see what happens, go into IO pick one item, remove all the images and put them back, then save and then do a force refresh at settings/wordpress/site/force sync and see it that solves the issue.

i was looking into my settings on the webside adn i dont see any mobile settings adjustments taht stand out, its part of the IO backend but my mobile is working fine.

Just curious if removing and saving then adding back and saving and force sync might work

photo

Just gave it a try and unfortunately it did not work. Also, when you click on the image the “check delivery” button is cut off.

photo

Well it was worth a try lol when IO fixes the image frame the check delivery button should return.

Have yuu been making changes to the site template?

photo

🙂 yes I was willing to give it a try. I’ve been making changes to the site, but it wasn’t related to this.

photo

Sometimes a slight change gets some code out of line and creates these kind of issues does your site back up? You might be able to revert back to the last time it was working correctly. I have had to do that before many times

photo
photo

And on a side note if you don't have a wordpress back up plug in installed you might want to think about adding one

photo

Oh ok, I didn’t install a backup. I will do that.

photo
photo

Good morning, I have a developer taking a look at this.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file