Copy Previous Contract

Donald B. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Is there a way to copy a customers contract from a previous year? Many times I get calls/emails from people who rented previously and they say, 'we'd like to get/rent the same item as last year'. I open the contract to see what it was and would to be able to say create a copy and then change the date. Pricing may have changed as well.

Comments (3)

photo

When on the previous lead...change what you need to...(DATES! don't forget the dates :) ) Then on the bottom of the lead instead of the save button there's a little arrow beside it --press this and "Save as Copy"

photo

There is a small flaw in this. You can change the date of the event but when you save as copy you have to go back up and change the delivery and pickup dates. Once you save as copy the delivery and pickup dates change back to the event date. Just an fyi we have gotten caught on a few times.

photo
photo

Hi -

All of a sudden I am no longer receiving emails from inflatable office when a customer requests a quote or try’s to Book this Event. 

I’ve been receiving them for months and all of a sudden they stopped doing to don@partycentralinc.com

Please help/advise ASAP

Don

--

Thank you,

Don

Party Central, Inc.

781-272-7100 (office/cell/textable)

781-718-9594 (cel/textablel)

photo

Looks like they were going to my spam folder. 

--

Thank you,

Don

Party Central, Inc.

781-272-7100 (office/cell/textable)

781-718-9594 (cel/textablel)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file