Time customization

Rubin S. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

I have had customers complain that the website isn't allowing them to customize there times for the events they are planning. Not only is it not allowing them to select times but they have said that its kicking them out. They get frustrated and leave. How can I allow them to customize the times they need and it not conflict with another time of my setup or another customers time scheduled?

Comments (1)

photo

I see you are using timeslots, we can hide the times on cart to not allow customers to choose their own times and will only be able to select from the time slots you have listed. Or the other option is to eliminate the timeslots and allow customers to choose event times. You can't use use both together this is causing the issue, because when on the cart as a customer they have the option to set their times on the cart but when the item is added they then must choose from the timeslots you have listed and upon checking out they only have the option to choose from the timeslots. If you would like to keep the timeslots option 1 is the best solution.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file