error sending email

isabelle A. shared this problem 14 months ago
Awaiting Reply

One of my representative is receiving error message when trying to send an email from a lead.

He gets error message if he choses a template or if he doesn't...

df00e56930c52031932297264a11dfd7

Comments (11)

photo

It looks like he needs to go to worker profile and revoke/regrant his gmail permission for both locations (see screenshot)

photo

You are right, do you have any idea why outlook permission would have been changed ?

photo

It could have been anything...any type of update would have triggered this

photo

Hello Susan, I undated the employee ''email setting'' yesterday and he could send a few emails this morning and now, he can't. I checked his settings and all seams ok but when testing, this message is shown:

Same thing for montreal

c298f52a36e6e488327a319fe059bf50

photo

He somehow got logged out again. He may want to need to check his settings in outlook...check and see if he needs to do two step authentication? And revoke/regrant again.

photo

Hello

I don't think he got logged out. He revoked his outlook permission to set up manually the Email provider, SMPT server and port... so he could at least send emails.....

He is not in the office today. Can i have a phone number to call you tomorrow with him so we can sort that ?

photo

Manually won't work. He will have to Grant Permission again.

photo

It seamed to have worked because yesterday he was able to send emails but it was not coordinate with his outlook.

See exemple lead #13497103 where he sent the contract and everything seamed to be ok, no ?

photo

This will work short term...but to be efficient long term he will need to "grant permission" this is the case if you are using Outlook or Gmail...it will work SOME of the time but isn't going to work most effieciently long term. --That's why those links are built in there

photo

oh yes, and i want him to grant outlook permission but when he tried, it was not working. See the message he was having in the image above....

**** when we tried to grant outlook permission yesterday, it seamed to be in conflit with his personnal microsoft account... does that sounds familliar ?

photo

It is probably a setting within Outlook then. I would have him take a look and check on the two step verification...things like that. He may even want to compare to others settings that aren't having issues.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file